Like you, the Cabinets & Designs staff is devastated for our Houston neighbors who have experienced flood damage during Hurricane Harvey. We are keeping you all in our thoughts and prayers. We have put together some resources that we hope will help:
- Houston & Hurricane Harvey and How You Can Help: In the wake of Harvey, the Cabinets & Designs staff is committed to helping Houston rebuild. Our thoughts and prayers are with those families affected by the storm, and we encourage everyone to chip in and do their part. Whether you’re looking to donate time, money, food, clothing, or household items, many organizations throughout Houston could use your help. Click here for some of our favorite suggestions for how you can help Houston recover from Hurricane Harvey.
- Hurricane Dos and Don’ts: Check out our blog post for a list of some “dos and don’ts” to help you navigate recovery and renovation after the hurricane.
- Wood-Mode Custom Cabinetry Savings Extended: The event was scheduled to end in September; however, Wood-Mode has extended the deadline in Houston and the surrounding areas affected by Hurricane Harvey. Visit our Wood-Mode specials page for details.
- Brookhaven “Essentials” Program: Don’t forget we’re also offering the new Brookhaven “Essentials” program! Enjoy twenty percent off select styles of Brookhaven cabinets when you shop now through November 21, 2017. Click here for details.
- Damaged Wood-Mode or Brookhaven Cabinetry: If you own Wood-Mode or Brookhaven cabinetry and you have experienced flooding, contact Cabinets & Designs, and we will help advise you on taking the next steps toward recovery. In many cases, Wood-Mode and Brookhaven can match your finish and door style, no matter how long you’ve owned your cabinetry, which may enable you to only replace damaged cabinetry rather than your entire kitchen. Wood-Mode Custom Cabinetry has also extended their Wood-Mode and Brookhaven promotions for our area.