Renovation Timelines—A New Kitchen by New Year!July 25, 2018
AIA Sandcastle Weekend 2018 (new date)August 8, 2018
Is it your turn to play host for the holidays? Don’t forget–a kitchen renovation can take up to five months, so now is the time to start planning. Check out our recent blog on renovation timelines to learn more about how to get your dream kitchen by the holidays.
There may be other spots to tackle before your guests arrive in November, December, and January:
- Guest room(s) and guest bathroom(s)
- Recreation space and/or living space
- Dining room, wine storage, or a new wet bar
Perhaps a home renovation would make a great holiday gift for yourself, your spouse, and the whole family:
- Upgrade the master bath to “spa” level
- Makeover the master suite
- Create a custom entertainment wall to catch every second of the big game
Upgrade: Custom Cabinetry
You can upgrade almost any space in your home with new custom cabinetry. From the master suite to the guest room and guest bathroom, new cabinetry will instantly update any space. You can also use custom cabinetry solutions to create entertainment walls in your recreation or living space.
Upgrade: “Spa-Like” Bathrooms
Make your guest bath a retreat, or upgrade your own master bath to spa-like levels:
- Go high-tech with Bluetooth-enabled showerheads, no-touch toilets with built-in bidet, and heated floors;
- Improve interiors with custom interior lighting solutions for cabinet drawers and cabinets (Wood-Mode, for example);
- Simple changes—fresh paint, new hardware, a new shower curtain or set of towels—are an easy quick-fix that can be done at the last minute.
Upgrade: Everyday Luxury
Make your master suite your favorite place to staycation! Adding wine storage or a coffee system in your master bedroom makes every day feel just a little more luxurious.