New Kitchen by Christmas!May 15, 2019
What do you get the dad who has everything for Father’s Day? Maybe it’s time for dad to have that custom kitchen he’s been dreaming of, or perhaps a brand-new hobby room. Help dad design an all-new happy place anywhere in his home with custom cabinetry from Cabinets & Designs.
Shop & Save
If you hurry you can still shop and save two of our very limited-time-only promotions on custom cabinetry:
- The Brookhaven “Essentials” program ends June 28, 2019, and offers a generous 20% discount on select styles of cabinetry from Brookhaven I & Brookhaven II.
- The Wood-Mode “Pick-2” Promotion is back but ends in a flash—you have to shop by June 15, 2019, to save on select styles of Wood-Mode custom cabinetry. Choose from eligible groups (#42 & #84) to receive 100 percent off the first premium and 50 percent off the second premium door style, finish, or wood species.
Happy Place for Dad: Inspiration
If Dad isn’t the gourmet of the house, consider other spaces where he might want an upgrade:
- Home office or library: If dad’s home office is looking a little shabby, new cabinetry can transform a personal workspace into something beautiful and efficient.
- Entertaining: A butler’s pantry, wet bar, or a cigar bar will enhance any poker night gathering. Wood-Mode’s Woodland Meadows Theater Wall is an upgrade the whole family can enjoy year-round.
- Gardening: Help dad flex that green thumb with a Wood-Mode potting shed.
Dad can go big and stay home when you give him the Wood-Mode Southern Reserve Wine room for Father’s Day. This is the ultimate gift for the wine connoisseur, evoking “the grace of Charleston and New Orleans” in its design and offering all the modern conveniences he wants in fine wine storage.