Don’t Miss Katana by Canyon Creek at Cabinets & DesignsOctober 24, 2018
I’m Dreaming of a “Green” KitchenNovember 7, 2018
If you’ve been dreaming of a kitchen renovation, the Cabinets & Designs team is here to help. From our experienced staff of kitchen designers to our top-of-the-line cabinetry offerings from Wood-Mode, we are committed to making our clients’ dream kitchens a reality. A full kitchen renovation can take up to five months, so why not start now and have your new kitchen ready by summer 2019?
Why Choose Wood-Mode
Homeowners love Wood-Mode cabinetry! Why? It’s a long list that includes:
- Top-quality materials
- Excellent product warranty
- Sustainable manufacturing practices
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Beautiful & long-lasting
Keep in Mind: Renovation Timeline
A top-to-bottom kitchen renovation can take up to five months, but working with an experienced kitchen designer helps organize and streamline the process. Here is a quick breakdown:
- Weeks 1-4: The first month of kitchen renovation are usually dedicated to planning and design. Create your budget, make a list of “must-have” features, and make a list of appliances you want to keep, donate, or purchase new. Remember, if you’re moving walls your timeline could be longer than 20 weeks!
- Weeks 5-10: Your appliances, cabinets, and countertops have been ordered, and now it’s time to prep for renovation! This includes steps such as packing up your kitchen (don’t forget to label your boxes!) and creating a secondary kitchen.
- Weeks 11-19: Demolition begins, and then the installation process—think plumbing, drywall, and electrical, then floors, cabinets, countertops, paint, and appliances.