Whether you and your family celebrate a holiday other than Christmas, or you just don’t want to be in charge of cooking the big Christmas Eve and Christmas Day meals, we have some resources to help you find a place to find a delicious meal and spend quality time with your family on December 24 and 25.
The Houston Press Says …
The Houston Press has compiled guides for Where to Eat Christmas Day and Where to Eat on Christmas Eve, making your search easy. The lists include restaurants that are open on both days; they also feature a wide variety of cuisine, price points, and geographic areas of the city. A few standouts we thought looked especially delicious:
• Hugo’s: This favorite Houston spot is an affordable $39 per person ($12 per child) and includes live music.
• Philippe: French fare with a Texas twist, Philippe will be open for dinner from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Christmas Eve, serving a special Christmas Eve menu.
• Bistro Provence: Bistro Provence is having two Christmas Eve dinner seatings—one between 6 p.m. and 6:30 p.m., the second between 8 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.—and will serve a $48 per person Christmas Eve menu of French favorites, like beef wellington.
• Kiran’s Restaurant and Bar: Kiran’s is our neighbor, and they serve wonderful Indian fusion dishes. Their Christmas Day brunch looks fantastic.
• Quattro at the Four Seasons: When we saw the words “lobster tail” we were sold!
• Hubbell & Hudson, The Woodlands: Grab a few things to eat later in the day, and enjoy a wonderful meal and a glass of wine.
No matter where you dine with your family this holiday season, we are wishing all of you the best now, and in the New Year!