The theme of this year’s Kitchen and Bath Industry Show is “Collaborate. Innovate. Inspire.” These three aspects of home design will be explored in detail by trade and industry partners, April 26-28 at the Las Vegas Convention Center. KBIS is the largest international trade event focused exclusively on every aspect of kitchen and bath design, and that caters specifically to kitchen and bath dealers, designers, architects, remodelers, wholesalers and custom builders. Described as “the ultimate destination to discover the latest products, designs, trends and education that industry has to offer, the show boasts:
• Extensive show floor displaying the latest products
• Complimentary opening ceremony
• Relevant, comprehensive conference program
• Best of KBIS
• State of the Industry Address
• Dynamic networking events
• World-renowned industry speakers
Click through to see the full exhibitor list from KBIS 2011, which includes hundreds of industry and trade experts. Wood-Mode has a booth (#C6599A) where they will showcase prototype products for dealer feedback. Cosentino, manufacturers of Silestone by Cosentino, will also be in attendance.
KBIS is dedicated to showing the most innovative designs and the best in new products that are available to designers and dealers. Each year KBIS showcases the best in style and function that the kitchen and bath industry has to offer. Here are some of the highlights:
• Keynote Address by Pat Croce: Physical therapist, former president of the Philadelphia 76ers, author, speaker and entrepreneur.
• NextGen Home: Two fully-functioning homes erected on the showroom floor! The EcoCottage will have creative kitchen and bath designs “wrapped in a green friendly building envelope”; the CareCottage focuses its design around the needs of the “aging in place population”.
• Center Stage: Complimentary, 30-minute presentations for industry professionals: social media, universal design, consumer leads, and technology.
• Best of KBIS: An annual competition showcasing the best, newest, and most innovative products of the past year. Judged by a panel of industry professionals.
• NKBA Booth: For conference attendees looking to increase sales in the upcoming year, the NKBA booth shows you the tools you need to make your business more successful. Great for dealers, remodelers, and designers.
• Exhibitor CEU Program: This is a free educational opportunity for conference attendees. Live sessions from NKBA, CEU-approved exhibitors; no fees, no need to pre-register. Two sessions=0.1 CEUs.
• NKBA Store: Purchase the latest kitchen and bath titles, access the professional resource library, and peruse other NKBA merchandise; free ground shipping to U.S. and Canada.
Social Media Integration
KBIS has a social media plan in place for the April conference. Attendees can stay connected, and those who are unable to attend can keep track of the conference via photos, video, educational lineups and more. Click through to follow KBIS on Facebook and KBIS on Twitter.
KBIS is running a Facebook contest; “like” their page and enter to win a complimentary Quick Pass Premium for KBIS 2011. Winners will be chosen on April 15. Check out the KBIS social networking page for information on how to download the KBIS app to your smartphone.