It’s never too late to give the gift of a new kitchen! Keep the holiday spirit alive, and give yourself the belated gift of gorgeous new kitchen cabinetry in 2019 when you shop at Cabinets & Designs.
It’s a great time to shop and save on Wood-Mode and Brookhaven cabinetry here at Cabinets & Designs. Two of our most popular promotions have been extended:
- Wood-Mode: The “Pick-2” Promotion is back—shop by February 1, 2019
- Brookhaven: “Essentials” has been extended—shop through June 28, 2019
The always-popular Wood-Mode ‘Pick-a-Premium’ savings event is back at Cabinets & Designs. Shop now through February 1, 2019, to enjoy incredible savings on beautiful Wood-Mode cabinets. Past customers have reported saving thousands of dollars with the ‘Pick-a-Premium’ promotion—what are you waiting for?
Happy Holidays from Wood-Mode! You won’t want to miss the latest Wood-Mode cabinetry promotion at Cabinets & Designs—stop in now to shop the “It’s Included” sale and enjoy major enhancements on top-of-the-line kitchen cabinetry. The “It’s Included” special enhancement bundles premium upgrade options into standard cabinet features, without an additional premium or fee.
If you’ve been dreaming of a kitchen renovation, the Cabinets & Designs team is here to help. From our experienced staff of kitchen designers to our top-of-the-line cabinetry offerings from Wood-Mode, we are committed to making our clients’ dream kitchens a reality. A full kitchen renovation can take up to five months, so why not start now and have your new kitchen ready by summer 2019?
One of the most engaging “displays” at KBIS 2018 wasn’t a display at all, but a spectacular master bathroom in a home remodeled for this year’s event. Cabinets & Designs president Maria Frank and other attendees were invited to a special meet-and-greet event; Maria came for the Brookhaven by Wood-Mode Custom Cabinetry in the kitchen but was impressed by everything the home had to offer.
This month we’re talking about some of our favorite ways to convert an unused spare bedroom to give it new life. We explored the idea of a home office or study, as well as a dedicated space for crafts and hobbies; this week we turn our attention to one of the most popular renovations for a little-used spare bedroom—a master suite. Continue reading
It’s a new year, and that means we’ve got our eye on what’s new in 2015. When we head to Las Vegas next week for KBIS, one of our goals will be to scout the latest design trends and hottest new products in home renovation.
In the kitchen, we’ve got our eye on several new products and trends for 2015. In addition to the brand new Dekton line by Cosentino (which features new colors, as well), we are really excited about what’s happening with our friends at Wood-Mode.
Wood-Mode brings a sophisticated flair—and all the amenities you could ask for—in their new Pet Parlor line. Get organized and pamper your pets with everything from increased storage to built-in water fountains and hideaway food dish holders. If you groom your pets at home, the washing stations and island built for brushing are must-haves; sliding cabinets are perfect for food storage.
Wood-Mode’s Pet Parlor comes in the Embassy Row lifestyle theme, and doubles as a laundry room which gives many features—the island, integrated lockers, storage—a dual purpose.
Wood-Mode at KBIS
In a recent press release, KBIS announced an exciting new development in their KBIS booth presentation. As part of their ongoing partnership with Susquehanna Service Dogs (SSD), Wood-Mode will host four service dogs and their handlers to demonstrate the new Pet Parlor concept. SSD trains service dogs to assist children and adults with disabilities to become more independent, and part of the KBIS experience will include a fundraiser for the organization. Wood-Mode will donate $5 for each person who posts a selfie with the dogs at the show using the #KBISselfie hashtag and @woodmode on social media. Read the press release to learn more about Wood-Mode at KBIS.
Wood-Mode ‘Pick-2’ Extended through February 27, 2014
We were thrilled when Wood-Mode brought back their popular ‘Pick-2’ event, which gives homeowners an unparalleled opportunity to purchase custom cabinetry at deeply discounted prices. We are even more excited to announce that Wood-Mode has extended the Pick-2 event through February 27, 2015—there is still time to get the custom cabinetry you want at deeply discounted prices. Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and Houzz, and stop in to our showroom to learn more!
If you enjoyed our November post about where to eat in Houston on Thanksgiving, you may want to bookmark this week’s blog on where to eat in Houston on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day—including some amazing take-out options! Maybe your kitchen is currently under construction, or maybe you just need a break from hosting this year; either way, some of Houston’s finest restaurants are serving delicious Christmas meals—let’s take a look.
- Backstreet Café: Backstreet Café is offering a Holiday Take-Away menu that includes platters of customer favorites (such as Cauliflower au Gratin, Wild Mushroom Soup, and Apple Crisp). Orders must be placed by Monday, December 22, and will be ready for pick-up (along with re-heating instructions) on Christmas Eve (December 24).
- Hugo’s: Backstreet Café’s sister restaruant Hugo’s is also offering platters of customer favorites for Christmas Eve take-out/pick-up. Orders must be placed by Monday, December 22, and will be ready for pickup on Christmas Eve (December 24).
- Sparrow Bar + Cookshop: Chef Monica Pope’s Sparrow Bar + Cookshop (formerly t’afia) is offering a “simple-to-serve” take-away menu of hors d’oeuvres and holiday meals. Some of the featured dishes include a celery root/potato gratin, cornbread stuffing, and spiced pumpkin cheesecake. Christmas orders must be placed by Sunday, December 21, at 5 p.m. The menu is available through December 31, with four day lead time required for orders.
- Katz’s Deli: Download Katz’s Deli online holiday menu to start planning your Christmas meal. A full catering menu is available, and a corporate package is available as well. There is a minimum of ten on all packages, and chaffers are available upon request.
If you’d like to dine out on Christmas Eve, several restaurants are serving up something special for the holidays. In addition to their take-out menu, Backstreet Café is serving a Christmas Eve dinner on December 24 between 5 p.m. and 9 p.m. The four-course menu is $52 per person (plus beverage, tax, and gratuity) and includes complimentary eggnog.
If you’re looking for something to do with the kids, check out the Breakfast with Santa Buffet at the Downtown Aquarium held December 20-24, 2014. Reservations are required, call 713-315-5112 for more information and to reserve your spot.
On the northwest side of town Rainbow Lodge is serving dinner on Christmas Eve starting at 5 p.m. Rainbow Lodge is also offering a holiday to-go menu; 24-hour notice is required, call 713-861-8666 or email email@example.com to order.
Is going to the movies a Christmas Day tradition in your family? Add on brunch or dinner at one of these restaurants serving on Christmas Day in Houston:
- Christmas Day Brunch at Quattro at the Four Seasons: Quattro has Christmas covered! In addition to serving Christmas Eve and Christmas Day Dinner, they are also serving their famous Christmas Day Brunch once again; $89 for adults, $39 for kids 6-12 years.
- Christmas Champagne Brunch at The Woodlands Resort and Conference Center: The Christmas Champagne Brunch at The Woodlands Resort and Conference Center is taking reservations for seatings on Christmas Day from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. $57 for adults, $25 for kids 6-12, $17 for kids 2-5; kids under 2 free. Call 281-364-6292 for reservations and more information.
- Buca di Beppo: Enjoy an Italian feast on Christmas Day from Buca di Beppo with dine-in or take-out holiday menus; delivery is available for take-out dining. Visit Buca di Beppo’s holiday menu page, or call 877-955-2822 for reservations and more information.
Merry Christmas, and “season’s eatings” to all of you from the Cabinets & Designs family!
If a kitchen full of brand-new custom cabinetry is on your Christmas wish list, now is the time to make your own holiday dreams come true. Now through January 23, 2015, Wood-Mode is offering customers an unbeatable deal, bringing back their popular ‘Pick-2’ Savings Event. Imagine saving top dollar on high-end custom cabinetry this Christmas, and entertaining in your new kitchen next holiday season!
How You Save
The Wood-Mode ‘Pick-2’ event works like this: Customers who shop Wood-Mode cabinetry will enjoy 100 percent off their first premium and 50 percent off their second premium cabinet options*. The last time Wood-Mode held a ‘Pick-2’ event, some customers reported saving as much as $15,000! Designed for homeowners who seek flexibility to choose door styles, finishes, and wood species, the ‘Pick-2’ event provides an opportunity for huge savings; it’s possible to create a custom Wood-Mode kitchen for just a little bit more than the cost of Brookhaven cabinetry.
Learn more about the factors affecting costs of custom cabinetry.
Door Styles & Finishes
Customers shopping the Wood-Mode ‘Pick-2’ Savings Event can choose between Dor/Drawer head, Finish Premium, or Wood Species to maximize the savings.
*Stainless Steel and Backpainted Glass door styles are excluded from the 100 percent off premium selection, but are eligible for the 50 percent off premium.
Why Shop Now
Aside from the chance to save a lot of money, why shop cabinets now when the holidays already seem overwhelming? Here are our top reasons:
Wood-Mode is quality you can see! Visit the Cabinets & Designs showroom to see Wood-Mode cabinetry up-close, and understand the amazing value ‘Pick-2’ has to offer.
Cabinets & Designs is conveniently located on Westheimer, between the Galleria and Highland Village, which means it’s easy to stop in while you’re out doing your holiday shopping.
Our kitchen designers can help you navigate everything from design to aesthetics to budgets. Designing and remodeling a kitchen is a big job with a lot of considerations—plumbing, electrical, and more—and having a trained kitchen designer leading the way makes for a smooth renovation process.
Ready to learn more about the Wood-Mode ‘Pick-2’ Savings Event? Stop in and see us now through January 23, 2015—and don’t forget your Wood-Mode wish list!