The Cabinets & Designs team would like to wish you all a safe and happy holiday season! Don’t miss some of our favorite holiday-themed events around town over the next few weeks. We’ll see you all in 2019!
Holiday Fun in Downtown Houston
It’s beginning to feel a lot like Christmas in downtown Houston! From the ballet to Discovery Green, the holiday spirit is infectious.
- The Houston Ballet is performing The Nutcracker through December 29;
- Skate with Santa at Discovery Green on Saturday, December 22;
- A Christmas Carol returns to Alley Theatre through December 30.
Holiday Family Fun
Round up the kids for a trip to the Museum District, or head downtown to the Houston Aquarium:
- Zoo Lights at the Houston Zoo will run through January 13. Closed Christmas Eve and Day, Zoo Lights will be open both New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day and this year’s Zoo Lights event opens an hour earlier, at 5 p.m.
- The Children’s Museum of Houston has a host of fun holiday events slated through the New Year. Don’t miss the annual Rockin’ New Year’s Noon Bash, the city’s longest-running New Year’s Eve celebration just for kids
- Another great Houston tradition! New Year’s Eve at the Houston Aquarium includes a balloon drop and a dance party!
New Year’s Eve at City Centre
Ring in 2019 at Houston’s City Centre! City Centre holds annual Noon Year’s Eve and New Year’s Eve celebrations. If you want a daytime outing the Noon Year’s Eve party starts at 11 a.m. complete with music, face painting and more—bring the kids! If you’re in the mood for some nightlife, the evening New Year’s Eve celebration begins at 9:30 p.m. Grab a sitter and enjoy a night out with music, plus a midnight fireworks show.
Call 713-627-8970 to make an appointment with us! Don’t forget to stay connected with Cabinets & Designs on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Houzz