When it comes to your drawers, it’s what’s inside that counts. Banish the crowded corners of the kitchen junk drawer, and eliminate the tangle of styling tool cords in the bathroom, by making smart choices about drawer interiors and inserts. The options are limitless, and in many cases—illuminating.
The simple, elegant solutions from Hafele Lighting include options for furniture and cabinetry lighting, including drawer interiors. Light up dark corners to create more efficient, useful space in drawers, as well as cabinets and pantries; Hafele interior lighting solutions are available with battery options, automatic turn-on, and dimmer switches.
- LED, battery-operated, and halogen options
- Flexible strip lights
- Cabinet down-lights
- Drawer lights
At Blum they say they’re “perfecting motion” and we tend to agree. With several interior box systems to choose from, Blum is also working on perfecting organization and storage in addition to perfecting motion technologies for modern living.
- Storage solutions for metal and wood drawers, as well as kitchen accessories;
- Lift systems for cabinet doors;
- Concealed hinges with soft-close action;
- Ask a C&D Designer: To see the Blum powder-coated metal drawer interiors on our showroom floor.
It’s not just fun to say, Kessebohmer is fun to shop! Applying science in ways to improve the quality of life, Kessebohmer’s solutions include kitchen & bath furnishings as well as a suite of additional systems to streamline and organize your life.
- Lift-up systems for cabinet doors;
- Non-slip surfaces and transparent storage for safety & ease-of-use;
- Pull-out and drawer organizers in American oak and European ash;
Stop in to see Cabinets & Designs at our showroom at The Shoppes at Memorial Villages (I-10 at Wirt Rd.). Don’t forget to stay connected with us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Houzz!